Your Top 5 FAQs Answered Now
Jan 19, 2021
Do you have an installation or App question? We’re here to help.
We’ve assembled all of our frequently and infrequently asked questions (FAQs) to guide you through any hiccups you might experience. Here are the top five.
• Having problems connecting your Nooie camera to the WiFi router? There are many possible culprits. To investigate, see our FAQ: “My device cannot be paired, what can I do?”
• Our cameras have incredible resolution, so something is very wrong if the video or picture quality is unclear. To troubleshoot, see our FAQ: “Can’t see things clearly at night? Is the night vision mode on or off?”
3. If you’ve already connected your camera with the network, but the camera goes offline, most signs point to your WiFi or router as the troublemaker. To learn more, see “I have successfully paired my device to the network, but it is offline now. What can I do?”
4. You should receive an alert if something has triggered your camera’s sound and motion detection within a few minutes, or in as little as 10 seconds in ideal conditions. If not, see “Does Nooie send motion alerts to users right away? Even if their Nooie app is closed?”
5. If you’ve fallen asleep waiting for the app to finish loading, please see this FAQ: “Why is the app always loading for so long?”